• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DDP 100 HP injectors

11 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Ddp is overpriced Garbage.

If you want to spend big buck on VP injectors go to Winston over at infinite performance.  If you want good budget injectors go with dap.

In 4000 ft and higher. Would you use there 75hp Injectors with 58/65/12 turbo and a quadzilla? I have 100hp ddp now and struggling to getting it to run clean

Weston Shupe's injectors are not pricey considering you are getting the best. I have been running his 6x13's since July of 2015. Never have had a problem. Just got 22.6 MPG driving normal @125 kph (77.6 MPH).

• Owner
2 hours ago, jag said:

Weston Shupe's injectors are not pricey considering you are getting the best. I have been running his 6x13's since July of 2015. Never have had a problem. Just got 22.6 MPG driving normal @125 kph (77.6 MPH).

Are you running oversized tires? That number will be worthless. You'll need a GPS to track mileage correctly. MPG number have to be done with either GPS or with a calibrated speedometer that is verified. 

No, unless the Smarty left it behind. That's the only time if any was there some sort of recal done.

Smarty has been gone for at least 2 years now.

Why do you ask? Does something not add up?

Why would recalibration be needed for 265/65/17s? Isn't that about as close to the same diameter as the stock 245/7x/16 tires as you'll get? Or is it recalibration from a previous calibration to taller tires?

Since I don't like to out tires on the max-width wheels, I was going to try the above 265/65 in stead of 245/70.