• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is jkidd still alive!!

I have been trying to get a hold of him myself for at least 3-months,..Left e-mails, voicmails, PM...no responce...

I bought one of the "TUNNELRAM" Intakes with intake elbo/horn...IT WAS SUPPOST TO BE A MATCHED SET FOR 2002 2nd GEN...but the INTAKE ELBO/HORN does not fit; not even close...I new it would not fit when i opened up the box so I tried to call him..left Voicemail...the email...sent the Guy that made it a PM and he replied back that it should work and told me to call "JKIDD" for any other problems... :wtf:...THATS WHAT I TRIED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Besides this was his {TURBOLOVVER'S}product...his fu%$%^ up. He shipped the pair Directly to me!

total order was 1250.00$

VERY DISAPPOINTED:nono:

Richie

I have been trying to get a hold of him myself for at least 3-months,..Left e-mails, voicmails, PM...no responce...

I bought one of the "TUNNELRAM" Intakes with intake elbo/horn...IT WAS SUPPOST TO BE A MATCHED SET FOR 2002 2nd GEN...but the INTAKE ELBO/HORN does not fit; not even close...I new it would not fit when i opened up the box so I tried to call him..left Voicemail...the email...sent the Guy that made it a PM and he replied back that it should work and told me to call "JKIDD" for any other problems... :wtf:...THATS WHAT I TRIED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Besides this was his {TURBOLOVVER'S}product...his fu%$%^ up. He shipped the pair Directly to me!

total order was 1250.00$

VERY DISAPPOINTED:nono:

Richie

i hear a lot of stuff like this about that guy. fly by night company...got real popular by advertising on the forums, probably runs his internet part business out of his house and cant keep up. sucks for the customer though, i sure wont get nothing from this guy

i hear a lot of stuff like this about that guy. fly by night company...got real popular by advertising on the forums, probably runs his internet part business out of his house and cant keep up. sucks for the customer though, i sure wont get nothing from this guy

Oh-well..I guess i am out 125.00 bucks and Stuck with a so-called Intake manifold "elbo"..Hell...it looks like 2-exhaust tailpipes welded together to me:lmao2::cookoo::spend:

Dunno - he has laways done right by me and the guys I know who have dealt with him. I DO know he can be a bit laxed on returning calls etc. Try calling him again - try from different phones in case he's screening your call :lmao2: - semi-joke I do what your saying saying about your order sounds not great tho ! - good luck :thumbup2:

Jacob is often very hard to reach. I have to ask what makes you think it won't fit? Have you tried it yet?:shrug:

Anyone doing business over the web with people he doesn't know ought to make it a point to be available or find another line of work - especially when his target market is likely to have questions. P Poor service negates any value his parts can have.

Anyone doing business over the web with people he doesn't know ought to make it a point to be available or find another line of work - especially when his target market is likely to have questions. P Poor service negates any value his parts can have.

I agree 100% that he needs to become more readily available for his customers. I try not to let any of mine go longer than a few hours before I respond. That keeps me and them in order and happy!:thumbup2: