• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you are lurking about reading the forums and article databases. We happen to be one of the most friendliest Cummins support website on the planet. Come on and register and grab a inexpensive subscription plan. With that you can unlock even more for you. Technical support either by public forum, private support ticket, and even unlock phone support by Mopar1973Man. Mopar1973Man.Com will remain FREE to read forever!

Okay so I purchased this 2001 6 speed in January. Well first week of March it caught in fire. Don’t know the cause of it. Engine related. I replaced every single sensor with a 2002 parts truck I had. Replaced both ecm and pcm wiring with the ecm and pcm off of that 2002 into my 01 to make sure everything would be happy. So I have a complete 2002 engine bay in my 01 electronics wise. I have a NO BUS on my cluster after the mileage flashes 3-4 times. I have unplugged the firewall plugs and wiped them off. I have unplugged the pcm connectors and wiped them off. I have even gotten another 2002 ecm and plugged it in with same results. I have also tried the 2001 pcm with the same results. What am I missing here? I even put the cluster out of the 02 into my 01 and same results? I did the cluster CHEC and it showed 920-921-999 in that order. And stays on 999 until I turn the key off. 

Edited by Waydin_Stewart