• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey Guys!!!

Bobalos

Its been almost forever since Ive been on this site.  just been WAY to busy with life.  one of the members sent me a PM, so I figured I would answer him & drop by to say hi. 

Hope everyone is doing well & their trucks are running TOPS!! 

Bob

:dnftt:

I'm sorry don't take it the wrong way, I thought it would be a funny one to post since no one has replied yet. Good to know old members are still lurking around. I myself had not much time either, wife is getting a new job because her old one got eliminated, and I'm in the process of getting a new job closer to home myself, lots of tough decisions to make lately.  e things work out for everyone in the end.  :thumbup2:

• Owner

Long time no see...

Sorry for the lag some of us have been super busy. I'm getting ready for winter and been trying to get firewood in the shed and stacked up before snow flies. There is a lot of old name lurking around like another member Dan called me from Canada yesterday and wondering if I was still alive as well. Lot of old names peeking in and seeing what up.