• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Eric H.

New member here from Nor Cal. I'm not new to Dodges or Forums, I just stumbled on this site looking into one piece drive shafts and thought I'd look around a bit. My wife and I have a slightly modified 4th Gen for towing and chores and a heavily modified 24V 2nd Gen for playing but it's also a DD.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Welcome to the family Eric... you might want to update your signature line in your profile and maybe post a few pictures of your trucks that should bring them running.

Thank you. I haven't used an image hosting service in a long time. Do you have any recommendations for a free hosting service?

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Hello Eric, I used to live in Petaluma when I went to school there. Bet it's changed a lot since 1973..... I would not be able to recognize it.

Yes, it has grown a lot. I went to school here from 78-82 and moved back here in 94ish.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Welcome to the forum.    

This web site run on donations and subscriptions to pay for the server, software, hardware, and all other related costs.   

Yes, I understand how they work and I appreciate all of the content, however, my question was if he had any recommendations for free hosting. I don't hang out on forums but I do go to them from time to time when I am researching a specific topic like the 1 piece rear driveshaft that I mentioned. A subscription would be appropriate if I planned on being a regular contributor and hanging out giving/getting advise or opinions, but I typically only go to the forums when a google search brings up results from a specific forum and that's how I got here. I go through the introductions because it is proper etiquette and I may have a question some day.  

This is the truck that's getting 1 piece rear shaft.spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...