• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Updates, and more updates

• Owner

Sorry for the downtime. 

All the forum software is up to date. Our server on the other hand is out of date. Im planning on moving servers starting next week.

The new hosting company will migrate the site for me. This is a huge plus. Im going to request that it occurs after 11pm being the traffic here drops after that time.

As for the forum software look around there is many new features. I turned off my old skin for now since most of the menu is missing. I'll be working on building a new skin for the site.

Again sorry for the downtime. Im going to try and keep thing flowing better. 

Im going to take up @JAG1 idea off populating the store with more common parts like filters. Donaldson happens to be one of the favs here. Lots to do and be busy... Much more to come.

• Like 2

• Staff

I'm going to have a little time now to Mopar1973Man, I shut down the job today until all heavy the smoke clears from the fires. I got very sick while outside today. Never been sick like that before either. I'm better now staying in a Hepa filtered room at home.

• Owner

The next step is relocating servers. Current my VPS server is running CentOS6 and it out of date and no longer supported. As the COVID-19 start my hosting company now shoved all the tech support to Philippines and when you spend $1,100 a year on server support you expect someone that know what they are doing. Nope, iPage dropped the ball on us. Gave us foreign support and they will tell you they have limited support so I must email the tech. No direct access to US support. 

Now I'm switching over to Liquid Web which is not under the EIG group. Liquid web only deals with professional sites. No shared hosting. So my new server is about the same price as iPage but all US support and instead of only 4 cores I'll have 8 cpu cores and 8 GB RAM and 150 GB harddrive (SSD). This will give a bump to performance in the busy times. 

I'm planning this move starting at 11pm on Monday as of yet. If this changes I'll in form all you.