• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

• Administrator

Sorry for the downtime. 

All the forum software is up to date. Our server on the other hand is out of date. Im planning on moving servers starting next week.

The new hosting company will migrate the site for me. This is a huge plus. Im going to request that it occurs after 11pm being the traffic here drops after that time.

As for the forum software look around there is many new features. I turned off my old skin for now since most of the menu is missing. I'll be working on building a new skin for the site.

Again sorry for the downtime. Im going to try and keep thing flowing better. 

Im going to take up @JAG1 idea off populating the store with more common parts like filters. Donaldson happens to be one of the favs here. Lots to do and be busy... Much more to come.

• Like 2
  • Board Of Directors

I'm going to have a little time now to Mopar1973Man, I shut down the job today until all heavy the smoke clears from the fires. I got very sick while outside today. Never been sick like that before either. I'm better now staying in a Hepa filtered room at home.

• Administrator

The next step is relocating servers. Current my VPS server is running CentOS6 and it out of date and no longer supported. As the COVID-19 start my hosting company now shoved all the tech support to Philippines and when you spend $1,100 a year on server support you expect someone that know what they are doing. Nope, iPage dropped the ball on us. Gave us foreign support and they will tell you they have limited support so I must email the tech. No direct access to US support. 

Now I'm switching over to Liquid Web which is not under the EIG group. Liquid web only deals with professional sites. No shared hosting. So my new server is about the same price as iPage but all US support and instead of only 4 cores I'll have 8 cpu cores and 8 GB RAM and 150 GB harddrive (SSD). This will give a bump to performance in the busy times. 

I'm planning this move starting at 11pm on Monday as of yet. If this changes I'll in form all you.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:59 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Im going to take up @JAG1 idea off populating the store with more common parts like filters. Donaldson happens to be one of the favs here. Lots to do and be busy... Much more to come.

I like that. I'd buy filters here.

• Thanks 1