• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Power Steering Locking Up and Brakes Failing

6 minutes ago, Haggar said:

Reaper,

I don't know for a fact that the hoses will, but I really suspect they will.  I would find a gasser in a pull apart, grab the whole shebang and see.  These hoses are all on the low pressure side (return side) so it really does not take much.

GL

Hag

Something like this looks pretty good. Not sure where I’d mount it have to look at the truck today. Summit Racing Derale PS cooler

Are our lines 3/8 or 11/32? 

Edited by Reaper22

Ok guys bit of a bittersweet update. Long story short, the guy with the used pump and box tried to scam me. Unfortunate but I decided to just say screw it and ordered a redhead and a psc hi-flow pump for the truck. Praying it isn’t a hydroboost failure. Also getting the PS filters and looking into the cooler. Next week Saturday the truck goes on the lift for a whole lotta fun stuff and it needs to be dialed in by then. Will keep y’all updated if I get it fixed. 

Was thinking about opening up the HB and seeing if there’s any crap in there, any tips or advice for being sure that sucker is clean?