• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trouble on the horizon?

A few weeks ago, actually the day after that I had my flash done for high idle , I was going to town and experienced dead pedal for about 10 seconds and it threw a P0237 MAP Sensor Voltage Too Low code and tripped the engine light. This morning on my way to town I once again got hit twice with it lasting about the same amount of time, maybe a bit longer the second time. All three times were into a hill and I want to note that all times this happened was on a relatively cold engine.This morning it never tripped the engine light and I checked and I have no codes at all. First time I thought maybe it was map sensor just from where I had unhooked my programmer for gettting my flash done and then hooking it back up later, maybe a loose connection or something. I'm holding consistant 16 psi on the VP, no hard starts or anything out of the ordinary but this. Vp going out or possibly, map sensor issue, or something else? Wondered if I should start at the cheap stuff before hitting the big one :pray:

Just for testing pupose.. Pull the the Qaudzilla box off temporarily and then run you day again and see if the code returns. If so then the MAP sensor is to blame.

Going to go out and do that in a few minutes. My codes I had a few weeks ago have seemed to have cleared themselves from my odometer, showed clear this morning. Hopefully it's the Quad box causing my grief. I read on another forum of an Adrenanline causing a low map sensor voltage :pray:

• Owner

Edge and Quadzilla are both know for this issue... That people will spend ~$100 for a new MAP sensor and put it in and still have the code come to find out the box is causing it the boost fooler circuit and shorted to ground or simular causing the P0237 low volt error. So after disconnecting the box the problem leaves you know the box is the problem. But now in you case the error code is gone? It takes 40 warm up cycles to clear a error code by itself so the problem been gone for some time then... :shrug: