• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Presidential debate madness....

That Guy

The second one was suppose to happen tonight, It was canceled. The third on is supposedly coming up in a few days, and is uncertain.

Having watched most of the first one I really wonder what has happened, as in my previous topic. That was tragic, for both sides. 

I decided to watch the 1960 debate between Nixon and Kennedy and they only disagreed on how to achieve the end goal. They both agreed with the direction of the country and were both strongly for the US. They were both presidents of the people, even though they were in opposing parties. I would have a hard time deciding who to vote for based off that first debate. Neither spoke out of turn, and while they did attack the others position and policies, they didn't result to what basically amounted to a middle school food fight. 

The VP debate was far more civil, though it was still two wildly different ideas about where this country should be heading. 

Scary times we are in. I really truly see why some people are stockpiling ammunition and firearms.