• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Injection lines come out in groups of 3. 

Front batch which is 1, 2, and 4. Then the rear set is 3, 5, and 6. No need to even mess with the line clamps. 

I think I only removed #1 from one of the sets because I couldn’t get my wrench to fit at the injection pump for number 2  without removing 1 or 4. Which is odd because the second time around I got them all off without removing any separately. Must have not tried hard enough the first time! 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Injector lines need all factory clamps fitted. Pressure pulses breaks the tubing otherwise 

I figured they were important to help hold the lines steady with all high pressure pulsese they are exposed to. I lost my #5 injector about 3 years ago. Failed right near the head. There us a clamp th

So you want about 19° to 20° at 2,000 RPM in a cruise state. Then about 14° in powered state. Being your injectors are stock pop then you going to need a little extra timing.    13° (1,5k),

Posted Images