• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Installing air springs, hose question.

• Owner

Just to keep posting going I'm going to tell what I've got in mind. 

So instead of dedicated screen for back up camera I've been looking at clip rear view camera that record both forward and rearward. I'm actually looking for one so I could do something like @IBMobilewhere the rear camera can be WiFi and remote mount in the rear window of the RV possibly.  Then have a second mount on the truck possibly. This covers both forward and rearward views. Already got my radar detector hanging from the rear view mirror and the emergency red light hidden behind the rear view mirror.

https://www.amazon.com/TOGUARD-Control-Cameras-Waterproof-Assistance/dp/B0899J7471/

To this day I've never found a really good reason for air bag as of yet. Even towing my big 31 foot RV I don't normally have a lot of front to rear rocking. I would most likely skip the air bag still after 423k miles without air bags. 

My Mopar1973Man High Idle is hidden in the pouch of the dash. It hangs downward with the knob from the top of the pouch that manuals have. Nobody even knows that is there. Nice hiding spot for the switch. Pouch is still in the dash.

Manual CAD cable. Thank gawd I've got solid axles I hate that design and still do... I have guys constantly coming with vacuum issues or CAD diaphragm issues. That one less on my dash. To this day ZERO 4WD issues yet with solid axles. Even on my 1996 With CAD axle I've still got issues with it locking and unlocking the axle. 

Converted the cigarette light over to USB QC3 ports with a volt meter. I'm going to change the power point over to another USB QC3 port without a display being that circuit is +12V hot constantly. This will get rid of all the cigarette light USB chargers I've got. Like my Radar was a cigarette light powered. I went on Amazon and convert it to a directed wired device. 

https://www.amazon.com/Cobra-Hard-Wire-Radar-Detectors/dp/B004AMBW1U/

One day I want to do another mod of the exhaust brake switch. The shift rod would be replaced with gas pipe and the wires ran inside the pipe up to the shift knob and have the exhaust brake switch either in the knob or just below with the typical switch. 

My stereo was a good choice the Kenwood Bluetooth model is really good at playing my music from my phone but just as I bought that stereo Google Play (Music Player) was obsoleted. I had to download a different player to play my massive amount of MP3 files. I got Audify Music Player off of Android play.

https://audifyplayer.com/ 

As for the Kewood playing Spotify or Pandora isn't working correctly being the Kenwood app is not designed for my Samsung S10+ Android 10 software it was designed for older software. 

Ooh, I can reply again, tried awhile back but nothing would happen.  I got them installed, came with this nifty little bracket that makes attaching the valves to a square tube real easy so I attached them to my headache rack near my compressor.  I had one leaker which was my fault, neglected to fully insert the line in one of the valves.  

• Like 1