• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Email issues - blocking and no delievery

• Owner

Once again my most hated company "Microsoft" and "Hotmail" and all Microsoft provided email is completely blocking all delivery. I've was told during the sale of my hosting that I would be sold a clean IP address. I'm now on the phone with the hosting company dealing with the email issues since it impacts a lot of members and customers (Shop). Really does piss me off to jump through the hoops to get a clean IP address and being able ot send normal emails to members and customers alike. 

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<________@_____.mopar1973man.com> SIZE=14633: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [xx.xx.xx.xx] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [BN8NAM12FT042.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com]

• Thanks 1

• Owner

I'm back on the phone with the hosting company and getting them to clean this mess up. I'm not going to do the clean up of being blacklist again I REFUSE too. 

Got the support@ email back up and working and tested... It works good and quick. As for the hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com.. All blocked. 

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm back on the phone with the hosting company and getting them to clean this mess up. I'm not going to do the clean up of being blacklist again I REFUSE too. 

Got the support@ email back up and working and tested... It works good and quick. As for the hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com.. All blocked. 

That's bananas!  Keep up the good work warrior!

• Owner

I've battle Microsoft 3 different times clearing the blacklist. Being I'm just "joe blow" submitting to be cleared they hold you up with probation up to 1 YEAR. Limited to 100 emails per day to ANY Microsoft network. Now knowing I'm a new customer and I clearly asked for a clear IP address that was not blacklisted. Bam! Get started-up and blacklisted with only MICROSOFT. Ok. Called in and ask for someone to deal with the blacklist. The hosting company instantly provides another IP address. Caused some downtime. Now back up on the new IP address and ask @AH64ID and he's not seeing the email. Sure enough, hop in the cPanel and look yup still blacklisted. Know that my previous battles with Microsoft have been just utterly horrid. I told the tech I will not even try to battle this. I left it in their hand. There is a reason for this... Joe Blow submits a request to be removed from the blacklist usually a PITA. But now have a hosting company submit a claim to be removed Microsoft has to let it go being the hosting company can tell them it's a new customer.

Funny tidbit gmail.com account are totally automatic with blacklist. If you fix the issues that you don't comply with Google can automatically sense the change and release the email or IP to send email again. I've actually had to buy a new IP once on a previous host to get around the problem that Microsoft creates. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Now we are on the third IP address now. Still not happening. Stupid Microsoft is still preventing any email to go out to any hotmail, live or MSN account yet. I'm going to keep after the hosting company and just sent a photo of the error again. 

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL FROM:<___________@_____.mopar1973man.com> SIZE=17315: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [xx.xx.xx.xx] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [SN1NAM01FT063.eop-nam01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

Again only Microsoft is holding this up and making live a PITA. All other providers are good. I'm not blacklisted by anyone currently...

Screenshot from 2020-11-19 06-50-55.png

Now you know why I ditched ALL Microsoft products and moved to Linux Operating system less bull$hit, more productivity. So now it up to the hosting company to still clean up this mess and provide a clean IP address being they have swapped IP addresses 3 times now I pretty sure I'm going to have to wait till they get a hold of Microsoft and get there bank of IP addresses clean up being I've been from one end to another of this bank of IP addresses.

xx.xx.xx.3 Currently

xx.xx.xx.240 previous

xx.xx.xx.136 (IIRC was my first)

Screenshot from 2020-11-19 06-57-36.png

• Thanks 1