• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Flashing WTS light after W-T ground mod

Yes the batteries were disconected. I was going to do an APPS relearn because the aux battery crapped out. This whole truck has been a nightmare. I've had it 4 months and have only been able to actually drive it 1 time. 

I never had this much trouble with the common rail used to have

You say one battery went bad. I'd say it's fairly uncommon for one to go out and not affect the other. Was it just that battery's time, or did something abnormal cause it to go bad? If the alternator cooked it, why? Are the cables in great shape? Some guys report good cables, then find the cable is corroded under the insulation.

2 hours ago, Chase Johnson said:

This whole truck has been a nightmare.

Sounds like maybe the transfer case was a nightmare if it took four months to get it replaced, not sure how that and an electrical issue makes the "whole truck...a nightmare".

Alternator is good. AC noise is only about .01. I replaced both batteries. All battery cables are brand new. I bought a 2/0 kit from CE auto electric. I've been able to start the truck and move it around everytime with no trouble. This weekend I'll recheck grounds and wiring. Where I'm at it gets dark just after 5 and i work until 6.