• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

7.3L Powerstroke Pedal Assembly Rebuilder

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I was handed a rather good challenge to fix. I needed to have a pedal assembly rebuilt being salvaged pedals assemblies tend to all have the same fault wore out on the clutch bellcrank pin and bushings. I did a bit of Google search and turned up a guy named "Altered Ego" that does awesome work. When he got the assembly I sent in he called me and told me it was the worst one yet to see and totally wore out. Now after 2 weeks of freight time and waiting for pedal pads I got it back and it looks excellent.

DSCF5166.JPG

Even with grease zerks in the pivots. All upgraded with brass bushings, removed all the plastic. 

DSCF5167.JPG

Total Cost $460 for the rebuild and upgrade. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man