• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

wipers

My wipers have been shutting off in weird places since I bought it, top of windshield, halfway down, etc. That's not normal? Lol!

Anyhow, should I assume it's that multi switch? (Blinker switch)

Those silly Dodge brothers didn't see a need to have a cabin filter !!!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, dieseldon said:

My wipers have been shutting off in weird places since I bought it, top of windshield, halfway down, etc. That's not normal? Lol!

Anyhow, should I assume it's that multi switch? (Blinker switch)

Those silly Dodge brothers didn't see a need to have a cabin filter !!!

Thanks!

I would suspect motor if you still have the other functions like high and low plus the intermittent. Mine would only function on low speed. And they were just on and off. Plus when I would flip the high beams on they would move a couple inches. I also looked in the FSM and I was not getting 12v on the connector in the right places. 

The park funtion is part of the motor. So if thats the only issue l would suspect the motor.

• Like 1