• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Possible connection issues

• Owner

Just heads up I know there is a weird issue with the server loading pages. I can see it on my MySQL server in aborted connections. Then I can see it in the Apache Server logs as a "AH00717: Premature end of cache headers." After about 4 to 5 hours of tracking around on the internet I found that its a Cache Module Bug and has been listed on Apache software website. I'm looking for a work around if possible. 

I'm aware of the issue but I figure I'd post this to if anyone out there sees weird error pages or trouble loading pages I can look at getting it resolve. 

https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=59744

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

I quoted Dieselfuture in a post and when I went back to deit it for spelling

Just now, JAG1 said:

I quoted Dieselfuture in a post and when I went back to deit it for spelling

Cannot finish this for some reason