• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Possible Game Changer for lighting our trucks $211

This evening I finally fixed my high beams! Not surprisingly, when the fan ate my wiring last spring, it also smoked the fuse.  HOWEVER - I did not know that I could have power at the headlights with a blown fuse, so didn't ever check it (them?!) until I read about this issue.

After "the incident" I believe I repinned the connector, thus using the high beam as my power source for switching relay. See FSM for boring details...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Pulled over at craters of the moon, debating pushing on home. Got to thinking most all my driving in this trucks well into the night.  Half way into a 4hr burn and im outa steam.

Also wondering how I lived with old school lighting for so long.

Those on the fence,  do it. Doesnt matter if you get good led bulbs or retro fit hid.  Both are so much better than halogen youl kick yourself for not doing it sooner.

Ok pressing on.  

20210612_234950.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1