• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

900,000 Milestone - And Still Rolling!

• Owner

Well gang...

I got a call from CajFlynn and he's bragging... well his 2001 Dodge Cummins truck just rolled over the 900,000 mile mark and just to prove it I got him to shoot a picture of of the odometer will his cell phone and send it to me...

post-2-138698170154_thumb.jpg

And here is what he hauls everyday...

post-2-138698170174_thumb.jpg

post-2-138698170165_thumb.jpg

Oh Yeah these pics got added to the video pile! :thumbup2:

Added - Signature of CajFlynn...

2001 qdlb, stage 2 f1 injector, 3 disc tc, 4 inch exhaust, arp head studs, ats co-pilot, power puck/smarty, j-hook, lots of gauges, lots of mag-hytec, bhaf, vulcan big line kit, 897K miles

• 2 weeks later...

He has an 01 so I take it he has the 01.5 with all disc brakes. I need all new caps anyways. Those wheels look so awesome though. You got a pic of your truck?How do they even fit when I thought they went to metric sizes or something in 2003?

The oil is Dello or whatever is on sale. I change it every 8 to 10k miles. I think I have had 4 or 5 vps. I kill transmissions more often. My transmission gave out today as I was driving down the road. No go.

--- Update to the previous post...

He has an 01 so I take it he has the 01.5 with all disc brakes.

I need all new caps anyways. Those wheels look so awesome though.

You got a pic of your truck?

How do they even fit when I thought they went to metric sizes or something in 2003?

Drums in back. Dana 70 rear end.

are you just running a v.b and a heavy convertor?congrates on the miles!!what about going to a 48rh or a goerend or a dtt tranny lots of green but it may pay off in the long haul:lmao2::lmao::tongue:also...since you do all of those miles are you running a gear vendors under/overdrive?

Moparman is right. I paid $1200 to have the transmission rebuilt. It included a transgo shift kit. I also bought the $800 triple disc torque converter off ebay. I have been running fine for 314k miles. That is 314 hard and heavy towing miles. I have no beef with any of that. I just wish I knew what failed so I could replace it with a better part. I am going to get another trans from the same placce and another torque converter as well. We will have to wait until it is opened up to see what is going on.

I do not have an underdrive/overdrive.

Moparman is right. I paid $1200 to have the transmission rebuilt. It included a transgo shift kit. I also bought the $800 triple disc torque converter off ebay. I have been running fine for 314k miles. That is 314 hard and heavy towing miles. I have no beef with any of that. I just wish I knew what failed so I could replace it with a better part. I am going to get another trans from the same placce and another torque converter as well. We will have to wait until it is opened up to see what is going on.

I do not have an underdrive/overdrive.

Was that a Revmax Torque Converter? Just wondering, I bought mine from them as well and have been very happy with it...

Those are 3rd gen wheels and hubcaps. I've got the same wheels on my 95, but had to use the 2nd gen hubcaps because the 3rd gen caps wouldn't fit over the drum brake hubs.

That don't make sense to me. I have 3rd gen wheels ('06) and tires on my '96 and the hub caps fit good.