• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

S472 over Hx35 Sizing Options- Another Conversation on Compounds

Ok so I'm exploring options for s472 sizing, as I've found one that's a 72/96 1.15 non gated housing.

If I pair it up with a stock hx35 with 125 or 150hp injectors, would that be a good combo for towing, but more daily-ing than towing. 

I'm planning on starting a welding business and my welding rig doesn't have a ball so I can go get big sections of pipe or steel, and I've always wanted to put compounds on my truck.

• Owner

I would suggest calling DAP and asking on options for your current injectors. 7 x 0.009 isn't really all the big. I'm still running 7 x 0.010 with my current single turbo. Too big of turbo you'll never get it to spool. I've seen this once where guy use to big for the second and it never built boost and he was building on 7 x 0.0085 injectors (+75 HP).

5 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I would suggest calling DAP and asking on options for your current injectors. 7 x 0.009 isn't really all the big. I'm still running 7 x 0.010 with my current single turbo. Too big of turbo you'll never get it to spool. I've seen this once where guy use to big for the second and it never built boost and he was building on 7 x 0.0085 injectors (+75 HP).

I'm planning on selling my .009s to my dad and getting a bigger set, where that be .010 or .015s I'm not sure. Whichever will give me more room to grow in the future and won't be terrible on the street.

1 minute ago, Dieselfuture said:

I'm not experienced in tweens, but 35 over 472 with 150s and quad would be a good set up, I'd probably even go bigger on injectors with tweens. 

I thought there was someone in here, can't remember who it was, had a 2wd I believe that had that exact setup.