• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Crisis Proportion or Covid Craziness.......

JAG1

• Owner

That's why I love being here in the forest of Idaho less BS. Less crowds. Less problems. Most city folk can't handle the life out here. I've got my weapons, food, self contained power and water. Do not require city services at all. Like this morning its snowing in McCall and something happened and the power went out briefly. The inverter kicked in instantly and still here at the computer. Even got fuel (gasoline and diesel) on the property nothing is going to slow me down much. 

I don't expect much to happen out here but watching the bigger cities like Los Angeles, CA fall apart... 

• Like 3

• Staff

I live out in the woods and have not logged much of my 5 acres, but dang some trees getting too big to harvest since there are no saw mills that can handle over 35 inch diameter. It's like living surrounded by an old state park. I like it alright, but it seems like the bigger they get the larger, faster and fatter they can get each year. It's kinda scary in what used to look like ordinary trees are now suddenly monsters :wow:

I should start some off grid systems Like MoparMan.... it's pretty smart.

• Like 3

• Staff

I'm not as far out as you guys are but my water system is on the property with a well and leach field. Electric is supplied by the grid but if it does go out I have a generator and 200 gallons of gas to keep it going. Also have 100 gallons of diesel if needed. Don't need natural gas or propane, we heat the house with firewood via a wood burning furnace and harvest trees fr out own wooded land.

And yes, I have weapons, I am american.......lol

• Like 4