• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

• Administrator
Posted (edited)

Mopar1973Man's Zero Boost Economy Tune

View File

With a bit of time and tinkering with watching values and data. I figure out new tricks like this tune. I will straight out admit this tune is NOT for racing, performance, or towing. This tune is design around empty to light truck loads and highway travel. Even with my DAP 7 x 0.010 injectors and a HX35/40 hybrid turbo this tune will remain at zero boost for most all travel on flat ground. Hit a 7% grade the boost is still limited and may only make 5 to 10 PSI on a 7% grade at 65 MPH. This tune has signs of hitting 19 MPG and possibly high with summer fuels (Not confirmed yet). The design on this tun is starting out fairly retard on the low end and works it way up. Cruise start is 19.5° at 2,000 RPM at 66 MPH for me. Engine loads vary but most of the time below 20% still while cruise at 65 MPH. Now get above the cruise state and have wire tap this tune will pack up and leave. For winter conditions its very good even on level 3 (CANBus fuel) because of the flat stock fuel realm I dropped in. 

Be aware I'm releasing this early without a lot of test.

zero boost.jpeg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/08/2021
  • Category
  • Injectors
    DAP (7 x 0.010) @ 320 Bar +150 HP Injectors
  • Turbo(s)
    HX 35/40 Hybrid (60/60/12)
  • VP44 wiretapped?
    Yes
  • Injection Pump