• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Parler?

LorenS

3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I was and uninstalled I wasn't going to start all over again. So I deleted the app and quit using facebook. Everything out there is censored, moderated, and most the info is complete BS. Heck even watching the lies pour out the mouths of the news stations. 

All of the “news” is owned by about 6 corporations.  All of the news is scripted  “journalist” are actors.  My 2 cents.

I 100% agree that all of social media is censored and moderated.

Edited by leety
  • Like 2

Deactivated my FB account months ago. Deleted the Instagram app off my phone. I’m on Parler under threadzy5150. Just read Twitter purged 4.5 million accounts yesterday. Google store removed the Parler app and Apple will probably do the same soon. Scary times we’re living in. They are doing their best to silence conservative voices, free thinkers. 

• Sad 1

• Staff

What changes do all of you see coming?  :popcorn:

21 hours ago, leety said:

All of the “news” is owned by about 6 corporations.  All of the news is scripted  “journalist” are actors.  My 2 cents.

I 100% agree that all of social media is censored and moderated.

I'm annoyed so much by all the baloney, becomes repulsive. Want to get cable TV shut off, but then lose internet is the problem.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, JAG1 said:

What changes do all of you see coming?  :popcorn:

I'm annoyed so much by all the baloney, it becomes repulsive. Want to get cable TV shut off, but then lose internet is the problem.

To me it’s all about anthropology.

Edited by JAG1
  • Thanks 1

• Staff

“We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. ‘Who controls the past’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'”  

George Orwell

• Like 3

• Staff
2 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

:popcorn: 

Quit eatin' that popcorn, you'll get big belly won't be able to work on trucks.   :punish:

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Just like this morning listening to the BS news off of Eileen's phone and just shake my head. Unbelievable the BS and lies. How about all the Antifa and the riots that Democrats started last summer?

You mean the Demonrats? oops think I spelled that wrong

What do some of you think we will see in the next 4 years? I think it going to get really screwy, more and more exploitation of the working class, tighter living standards, more lawlessness and some real convoluted legislation. taking away from those who work hard to make good. Furthering communistic values and the giving away of America. Dissolution of America in general.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Quit eatin' that popcorn, you'll get big belly won't be able to work on trucks.   :punish:

To late

5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

What do some of you think we will see in the next 4 years?

High gas/fuel prices I'm sure are just over the horizon. Also, I don't know how much truth there is to it but I've heard rumors if farmers and others in the Midwest selling their land to china! I hope that was a BS story.

• Haha 1

• Staff
3 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

farmers and others in the Midwest selling their land to china! I hope that was a BS story.

In May of 2018 my wife and I spent a week in Yellowstone N P.  Now, it seamed, at every scenic stop we came to there would be two to three buses with Chines tourist.    After seeing these hordes for a couple of days my wife asked me "What are all the Chines people doing here"?  To which I replied "They came to see what they bought".  

3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Yep I see things getting tighter and tighter :lol:

I just order my wardrobe in 2XL and not worry.

1207413519_images1.png.f99a4e81921884d916ecddca6b695f8f.png

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

unfortunately everyone has their own truth.

never-mind-the-truth-the-past-is-what-28480-1.jpg.0dcfdc454931ba33925560632b00c921.jpg

• Like 1

• Staff

11 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

"It's a big club and you're ain't in it" 

Parler APP suspended by Google, Amazon, and Apple for not installing A I to surveil every user content all the time for "radical content".  These companies are fine with Twitter and Facebook; the Iotola Komani still has his Twitter account   Have Google, Amazon, and Apple become an arm of the progressive thought police?  Has 1984 become one of their operation manuals?

• Sad 1