• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Good News Everyone!

Me78569

BioNTech, firm behind Pfizer's COVID-19 jab, develops potential vaccine for multiple sclerosis

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/biontech-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-multiple-sclerosis-160017529.html

Mrna Technology is a pretty big advancement in the world assume it pans out safe.   Putting to bed MS would be a huge gain for the world.   I have had to work with multiple people that have it and it is a nasty thing that can bring a healthy adult to shambles in no time.

• Owner

Interesting then the other half is cannabis has been proven to help destroy prostate cancer as well. Here is what I've captured on this topic.  Funny part is go to Canada and other countries and there is way more documentation about cannabis and cancer treatments. 

Prostate cancer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Interesting then the other half is cannabis has been proven to help destroy prostate cancer as well. Here is what I've captured on this topic.  Funny part is go to Canada and other countries and there is way more documentation about cannabis and cancer treatments. 

Prostate cancer

Big pharma and the medical industry as well as the insurance industry don't want this info in the US it will affect their bottom line, which is all they care about.

• Like 2

The US has fought a war drugs where pot is as bad as heroin. They cant seem to admit they were wrong on a lot of it also. But with the money that big pharma, the medical industry, and the insurance industry puts into political donations it will never change. All this money is primarily why I will not donate a dime to anything or anyone political. No one that can get elected these days without being beholding to God knows who. Republican or Democrat. The money is obscene.

12 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Here is what I've captured on this topic.

"The inhibitory effect of ANA on the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) levels expressed on the EGF-stimulated prostatic cancer cells LNCaP, DU145, and PC3 was estimated by ELISA tests."

Like a comedic line from a Saturday Night Live skit! Except it's from the first link you posted above.

• Staff

I have the most reliable news source out of all you truck nut heads........it's from very a great movie called 'Danny Deck Chair' and I become well informed for the entire week ahead.

I must say they put a lot of work into the making of this movie, very well written and guaranteed big smiles for a lot of miles. :thumb1:

Best defense against a short life is to stay happy......

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1