• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Snow

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Edibles are slow to act but last the longest. They are hard to dose out though. If I'm going this route I'll just buy distillate (RSO - Rick Simpson Oil) and typically take about 0.1 gram dose and that is typically 70 to 90% THC content. CBD is nice to have with it but rare to find strains that have any sizable amounts. As for CBD is even harder to dose because there is no feedback (high). So most don't take enough to gain any healing or relief. 

Personally I like vape pens the most. The are discrete and fairly inexpensive for cartridges ($30 to 35). I prefer a sativa more so for day time if I need to help out with soreness or pain if any. Typically I stay clean for the day. Come night time I'll hit the indica in about 15 to 30 minutes I start to drop off to sleep. Typically takes me right to about 4am to 5am and now everything has ran out. Hence what wakes me up after darting to take a early morning pee. Just walking those few steps gets my hips hurting and now I'm awake. (Ugh...)

12 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

My drawback is I have a CDL so am subject to random drug tests, can't have any of that I'm my system. So I rely on ibuprofen and such.

Same here, keep thinking about doing something on my own. Probably will ones job will require stupid shots that everyone been egor to get because software guy that can't cure computer viruses all the sudden wants to cure the world, what a joke and most are buying it :ahhh: how is alcohol legal and some plant is not, oh I guess you can't keep your own seeds ether, great free world we leave in.

• Like 1