• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see you lurking about Mopar1973Man.Com reading articles and reading other member's posts. Are you trying to solve a problem with your Dodge / Ram Turbo Diesel Cummins? We have lots of helpful members and staff on the Mopar1973Man.Com and are willing to give guidance on how to fix or improve your truck. You know when you see good valued information here on Mopar1973Man.Com. We are not corporate owned like many of the other websites out there. Like Cummins Forum (VerticalScope Inc.). Mopar1973Man.Com is entirely privately owned and operated since 2004. Your subscription funds goes towards server maintenance and software maintenance. We happen to be one of the most friendliest and helpful websites for Cummins Owners in the world. Come join us and register and then pick a subscription plan

Classified Ad - 1980 chevy square body 4x4

1980 chevy square body 4x4

I finally decided to list my square body for sale. I have realized I don't really have the time or funds for such a project right now and need to thin things out a bit.

She's titled as a 1980, the cab was changed at some point and the vin shows a 2wd truck but it's in fact a 4x4.

It has a good running 305 v-8 and it ran last summer, I tried to get it started recently but I'm sure with bad gas in the tank the carb may be gummed up a bit. It will run pouring gas down the carb.

Trans is a TH400 auto, it had a bad leak. Upon inspection I believe it's the pump bushing behind the torque converter. Trans is out of the truck at this time. 

Transfer case is the heavy duty cast iron case gear driven piece. I don't recall the model number but it's a heavy son of a gun and works as it should.

The rear axle has been converted to disk brakes as well. And has factory dual gas tanks.

Body is solid for its age. There is some rust in the common areas, rockers, rear fender wells and a little on the floor. Truck is definitely savable, has alot of potential and would make a good daily driver or a project for resto.

Has the original style wheels on it plus have another set that can go with if you want them.

I'm not looking to make much on this just to recoup what I spent more or less. 

If you have any questions let me know, if you would like more pics just ask. I'll do my best to describe, or photograph anything you need.

Located about 15 miles east of Toledo, ohio.

Asking $1500 

• Advertiser
    Doubletrouble
  • Date
    01/27/2021
  • Price
    $1,500.00
  • Category