• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Injector questions, which vendors?

• Staff
1 minute ago, Dieselfuture said:

Didn't know we could do that, guess I never looked into it, didn't see the need to. I think @JAG1likes doing it just to mess with people :poke:

Sometimes I feel off track and think my posts are not worth much......like when a post gets ignored because it's really not contributing much to the discussion, so I delete them occasionally. I don't delete others posts just my own when like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAG1 said:

Sometimes I feel off track and think my posts are not worth much......like when a post gets ignored because it's really not contributing much to the discussion, so I delete them occasionally. I don't delete others posts just my own when like that.

I have lots of work to do deleting my post :lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I have lots of work to do deleting my post :lmao:

11 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Just got that! :lmao:Yeah we probly won't hear from you for several days :lmao:

At least you 2 must no how to delete. I have never been successful. My diarrhea of the mouth is permanently on the record.

• Haha 2

• Staff
5 hours ago, dripley said:

At least you 2 must no how to delete. I have never been successful. My diarrhea of the mouth is permanently on the record.

If you think you made big boo boo just click the 3 dots in upper right hand corner and go down the list and click delete. Or you can click edit and remove/ change words that are not correct. I don't think you guys ever needed deleting so the only way I get to feel important is when I get to delete my own post. :thumbup2:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

If you think you made big boo boo just click the 3 dots in upper right hand corner and go down the list and click delete. Or you can click edit and remove/ change words that are not correct. I don't think you guys ever needed deleting so the only way I get to feel important is when I get to delete my own post. :thumbup2:

Must be nice to be special and have extra options :whistle2:I think it was somewhat available for everyone then it got changed, so be careful what you're saying it stays in the cloud forever, this really goes for anything on the internet. I bet someday if not already it will be used against people, I'm talking about normal people, get out of line and maybe things could even be added to make it look like you said something, like planting drugs on someone that didn't have it. not talking about this particular side just in general. Food for thought.

• Owner
59 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Must be nice to be special and have extra options :whistle2:I think it was somewhat available for everyone then it got changed

DELETE function is disabled for all members. Member get the hide function. This prevents members getting upset and deleting all their content. Which has happened long ago. Staff have the delete function but it will not delete instantly. It's held in a "virtual trash can" for 30 days before being removed. This is to catch accidental delete of message(s), post(s), thread(s). This why HIDE is used more so.

As for performance I've broke the database down to active post in one spot for quick recovery for daily reading. Then post older than 1 year are put in a archive to store the old post. This was a performance booster. 

As for content...

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

so be careful what you're saying it stays in the cloud forever, this really goes for anything on the internet. I bet someday if not already it will be used against people, I'm talking about normal people, get out of line and maybe things could even be added to make it look like you said something, like planting drugs on someone that didn't have it. not talking about this particular side just in general. Food for thought.

Oh how I know about that being I've had a legal document sent o me from a fuel additive company for the content years ago. Still in all I still stand up for "free speech". I only ask that every one is polite to other members and treat each other like family. As for illegal activities that is another reason I don't delete there is a track record. If I got to produce information because of fraud or another crime then I need that data for legal reasons. 

• Like 1

• Staff

Sorry you guys I did not realize the options not available to you guys. It's a weird globe we live on for sure. I liked it back in the 60's when the biggest problem was finding 3 bucks to fill my tank to go all Friday night. Those were fun nights back then. So simple.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Sorry you guys I did not realize the options not available to you guys. It's a weird globe we live on for sure. I liked it back in the 60's when the biggest problem was finding 3 bucks to fill my tank to go all Friday night. Those were fun nights back then. So simple.

$0.33 a gallon. I remember those days.

• Staff
9 hours ago, dripley said:

$0.33 a gallon. I remember those days.

I remember .24 a gallon and Mcdonalds right next door, hamburgers for 15 cents and all the high school gals showing up for lunch. It was fun in those days. We'd go out in the school parking lot sit in my 57 chevy for a smoke. In a few mins a gal, or anyone for that matter, would ask to sit inside for a smoke. Met lots of nice friends and made weekend plans that way many times.