• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Store products?

• Owner

Ok gang... I need to step this up and get a bigger selection of parts and goodies going. So what would everyone like to see in the store for parts? I'll tell you I've already got agreements with @dieselautopower and @Vulcan both for distributors for parts and goodies. Working from them what would you like to see here?

https://www.dieselautopower.com/

http://www.vulcanperformance.com/

I'm going to start with mostly 24V stuff for now and then build outwards including the other generation being the majority of the group is 24V trucks, then add in 3rd gen and up. I wanted to start out with Quadzilla tuners again, then injectors, BHAF, etc. Way I'm set up for agreement is I can send a invoice by email DAP or Vulcan can get payment from the business account electronically then drop ship with Mopar1973Man.Com name. This save me storage issue and double handling of product and shipping.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Owner
33 minutes ago, Threadzy said:

Are you going to be dealing with cores too? 

Yes. I'll handle VP44 and core items as well. Being I'm now freeing up time I can support products I sell. More or less like DAP does now is sell my high idle kits on their web store. They handle support as best they can then if it get too technical then they call me for support on a product or hand off the customer. I'll do the same thing as well. I can sell any products that DAP has and I'll support the products till I can't any longer then pass the customer back to DAP for support of said product. 

The trick we done in the past was selling Quadzilla tuners and I could have the website create a email and send it to the guys at DAP and they would drop ship with M73M.com on the the box same day. It worked very well. Now to get it back up and running again. 

I'll get busy populating the store and see how this turns out.  

• Like 1

• Owner

I'm doing the testing work for the VP44 and seeing if I can add core charge to the price without being taxable. The only problem is the system forces a core charge purchase first then you can add in the VP44 at it own price. The other problem I hit was I don't wan the core to be taxed for local sales so this forces me to split it up and add it  as a second item that is a forced purchase. Other than that people would just buy the pump without a core charge and then think getting an awesome deal then hold me resposible for the core charges... Not happening hence it will be a force two item purchase.