• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Armored 2nd Gen...just in case

Andyba20

http://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MSB3MSMAKY44

What's everyone think about this, do these people have real credentials or is this all fake news. Makes you wonder. So far everyone I know that's got the shot been feeling these exact same symptoms :think: 

What about this guy :think:

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MOBX7D7364DM

Think I'm going bold scratching my head :think:

• Staff
2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Think I'm going bold scratching my head 

You're not the only one.  745749717_animated-smileys-thinking-311.gif.2feedbd8e61bd34859bbdc25a031de4e.gif  With so much info flowing through different media;  is the information true, false, pro-conspiracy, anti-conspiracy, for the good of mankind, for the control of mankind?  

I think we'll know more in four years after two years with President Kamala Harris.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

You're not the only one.  745749717_animated-smileys-thinking-311.gif.2feedbd8e61bd34859bbdc25a031de4e.gif  With so much info flowing through different media;  is the information true, false, pro-conspiracy, anti-conspiracy, for the good of mankind, for the control of mankind?  

I think we'll know more in four years after two years with President Kamala Harris.

Ether way I look at it it doesn't look great for people like us, only those with big corporations seem to benefit from all this garbage that's going on in the world. Guess it's been a plan long ago and we're living the dream.

I dont know a thing about either one of those folks. Nor do I think I could watch to much of them. I have not heard of all of these thousands of folks having bad harmful reactions to the vaccines. At least no more than normally would happen with tried and proven vaccines for other viruses. Myself, the wife and my 91 year old MIL all got our 2nd dose of the Moderna Vaccine last Friday and Saturday. I and the MIL had sore arms for about half day on the first shot and about 24hrs on the second. My wife's arm is still a bit sore but thats it. There have been no wide spread allergic reactions in my neck of the woods. Now I will agree with miss Tenpenny that there was no long term study done on the vaccine I took or any of the others. How many millions would die while the extended study was done. We cant just sit back and do nothing. I willingly took the vaccine because I believe it was the prudent thing to do. Bottom line is you have to do what you think is right. I made my choice and wont look back unless I start barking like dog because my DNA is changing.

Woof, Woof

Dave

• Like 1

• Staff

Dr, Sam Bailey says the virus is everywhere that we are and have been designed to deal with virus ever since Dieselfuture's ancestors first discovered fire. I'm sticking with what's known. Dr. Bailey says the masks and the social distancing is a moot point that it's totally up to your immune system and how healthy you are at fighting off these viral attacks. It's been going on for centuries because virus are everywhere everyday in our lives.. Take a good look at FLORIDA if youn want stats.

I like and believe the video above linked by DieselFuture. :thumb1: I think we ought to be more concerned about making a new one.....called, MoparMan pale Ale. :lol: 

I think most things are done for money that social security wants most of us to get the 'old folks disease' and stay on budget, big pharma is same way. I will trust God..... and continue smelling diesel every once in awhile to help kill the bugs.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

Sorry guys I don't mean for this topic to divide us in any way. Luckily so far we still have some choices and we can only do what we think is right for each one of us. I think this whole deal been blown way out of proportion to push certain agendas one of which is to keep us divided, so let's at least not let them do that :smart:

• Like 2

• Staff

Sorry, you guys for my strong statements. I will cool it.

At 69 yrs I'm just beginning to see the level of limited knowledge substituted by clever language in order to maintain a level of authority. Brings on much mistrust. My lawyer, very well known, taught me a lot in regards to this.

Dwindling ethics among our leaders is a sign. 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Andyba20 said:

As the OP I am happy to have a thread hijacked for patriotic purposes. I’m researching AR500 steel door panels right now anyway. I’ll bring it back around when I have more info.

make sure you consider the extra weight on things like hinges etc.