• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

APRIL 2021

• Owner

I know there has been weird issues between email and other systems on the website. I've managed to fix the email issue with Microsoft and got email flowing again. One problem has been solved. Email is flowing once again.

Now as for page speed I've now got the server painting most of the page (largest colorful paint) in under 1 second (roughly about 800ms to 900ms). I've added a few modules to the server like mod_cpanel and mod_pagespeed. These two modules reduce the amount of calling for system files and caches them instead of calling for the same info over and over from a static configure files. Pagespeed attempts to re-write the page code to make pages faster. The problem in the past was the old hosting only had CentOS 6. This created compatibility issues because of old software. This is now working correctly for the last 12 hours and no issues to report. I'm going to watch closely to see if this holds true for the month. 

Another issue that popped up couple of days ago. Google Adsense had pull our ads temporarily because of a policy violation. It currently starting to return on a limited basis. To prevent mistakes on my side and staff I've removed all ads from staff view. Currently it only the GUEST and UNPAID ACCOUNTS that will see the main part. My small attempt to prevent violations like this again. Not sure why or what caused it and Google's support article are very vague what triggered this. 

As for traffic we are serving nearly 60,000 people per month here. We are still above last year by about 25% gain.