• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2006 Dodge Ram - Installing injectors

• Owner

Well...

I finally got back from DAP with the injectors and started the next day stuffing the +50 HP injectors in to the 2006 Dodge which has been named "Thor". I will say after getting all the work done and being able to drive it for the first time in nearly 3 YEARS. Yup the previous owner left it out in a field for over 2 years with a wiped out throw-out bearing. Now with the injectors and new clutch it runs pretty good. I still got a wastegate solenoid to get or fix. The best for last... I did custom license plates on the truck... MPR73MN

20210416_112750.jpg

20210416_112757.jpg

20210416_112829.jpg

40 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

The best for last... I did custom license plates on the truck... MPR73MN

Would have thought you'd get that for your original truck, maybe something like powrwgn wood be cool too, that's what I wanted but all versions of it was taken here so I got stuck with 

IMG_20201031_090323.jpg.7ba6f1ec66a00798701559b3ac635304.jpg

• Owner

We as in @Jthor and myself wanted TH0R for a plate but it was taken. This truck is going to be our shop truck. I'm going to put tool boxes down the bed sides. Load it up and get to work. Takes time, money, and lots of effort to get it together. I've already been talking to local shops and working trades. So if they don't want to deal with diesels hook me up. I'll in return send my gasser work.