• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

I've not been posting much but I'm still behind the scenes and working to make the server perform better. I've been working on cleaning up server errors and performance issues. Some of this requires long phone calls and working with tech at the hosting company. Like today I just spent about an hour on the phone dealing with server errors and the lag associated with the errors. More of these I can get rid of the faster the server can be. I've finally out ran my knowledge and now have to get help to make it better. The tech I talked to I asked her to have the master tech pass along the information of the setting and why they changed to the new settings and why. 

Summer is here and the website traffic is slowing down. Typical spring time slump. I'm going to put a bunch of effort of cleaning up more and making the site very light weight. Being 80% of the members and people use a mobile device of some sort. I want to keep the mobile side as light as possible so even people on the weak signal can get a page without waiting a long time.

Now that 2006 Dodge came into my fleet now as my work truck I'll be building much more articles about 3rd Gen trucks. More to come here in the future.

• Like 2

• Staff

Did you get a chance to fix W-T's problem of not being able to log on? He uses his forever email and keeps getting denied.

He is one that we all would greatly benefit from reading his valuable educational posts. He could help this site enormously. :smart:

Recently while trying to help someone with an elect problem,  he was able to post only one post with an important question and then later, would not let him log on any more to help finish solving his trouble .:mad:

• Owner
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Did you get a chance to fix W-T's problem of not being able to log on? He uses his forever email and keeps getting denied.

He is one that we all would greatly benefit from reading his valuable educational posts. He could help this site enormously. :smart:

Recently while trying to help someone with an elect problem,  he was able to post only one post with an important question and then later, would not let him log on any more to help finish solving his trouble .:mad:

Again submit a support ticket and I can work at resolving this... Typically you DO NOT use email to login but use the "Username" in this case W-T is his login. The provide his password which I cannot see at all.  

(Testing)....

Yup it works fine. I just logged out and logged back in using my email address and password. Then logged out again and logged in with my username and password and it works. So something is a miss being I can't reproduce this issue.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Thanks 1