• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

*Do Not Buy from CPP Diesel*

Didnt know where to put this but...

Bought some stuff over a week ago from CPP Diesel, expected a tracking number same day or worst case next day, didn't show out of stock, ordered by noon. Couple of days go by, nothing, tried calling- they shut off their phones, emailed a couple of times mid week and was told I'll get a tracking number when it's processed nothing more. Second email they said they'll request tracking? Tried calling again just cause and nothing. Reached out again today via email for a refund and someone to contact me, with a very stern attitude via email or cell phone if possible and still nothing... 

All my previous orders have not been like this, shipped promptly and had good interactions. I am furious with this company right now! :mad:

As of right now they are crooks in my eyes! 

DO NOT BUY FROM CPP DIESEL, you might be screwed like me...

• Sad 1

Well I used my debit card, hopefully same same. Wife called bank for me and they said we have to wait 30 days before they can start what ever process it is. 

Man this just pisses me off.... 

Emailed again today asking to at least give me something.....  I did get a response - We have these in stock - WTF.....Emailed back and no response

God I wish this company was local.....:spank:

• 4 weeks later...

It’s interesting how people can have such different experiences with them. I’m not loyal to any diesel shop in particular, and have spent several thousand dollars with CPP in the past. Just the other day I ordered a few parts from them. Got an order confirmation within minutes, shipping confirmation for both things came yesterday as I placed the order on Sunday. 

XPD has always been great to deal with, as has Diesel Power Products out of Washington. DAP is another shop I’ve purchased from and had good luck. It’s too bad you had such a bad experience. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Nathan S said:

It’s interesting how people can have such different experiences with them. I’m not loyal to any diesel shop in particular, and have spent several thousand dollars with CPP in the past. Just the other day I ordered a few parts from them. Got an order confirmation within minutes, shipping confirmation for both things came yesterday as I placed the order on Sunday. 

XPD has always been great to deal with, as has Diesel Power Products out of Washington. DAP is another shop I’ve purchased from and had good luck. It’s too bad you had such a bad experience. 

please avoid CPP for everyones sake.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/cpp-diesel-east-millsboro

https://www.bbb.org/us/pa/e-millsboro/profile/new-auto-parts/cpp-diesel-0141-71013456/complaints

https://www.google.com/search?q=cpp+diesel+site:www.cumminsforum.com&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS950US950&sxsrf=ALeKk01nt8k0bjikuKj-xS9Guqe2cMytNw:1627397531355&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwicn46ewIPyAhXQGc0KHUTjBbwQrQIoBHoECAYQBQ&biw=2107&bih=1045

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cppdiesel.com

I personally know multiple people / stories of people getting screwed by CCP knowningly aware of their actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Owner

Might be a time to create a write up of quality dealers for parts. :smart:

Me personally I use...

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Ok... Since there is a few voicing this mod as good I'll get busy on in very soon when time permits. I've gotta get packed up and haul to Donnelly, ID for work. 

I'm going to build it like I did for Smarty Resource back in the day. 

Company name

Owner name (if Possible)

Physical address 

Phone number(s)

Web Page URL

Facebook URL

Amazon URL

eBay URL

Dealer Rating (added to the database)

Comment box

What was amazing when I did it was to build a MAP pricing policy violations. The first one I nabbed was "Thoroughbred Diesel" (Wade) I did this about 9 days aftyer posting his violations. The Google search on it turn out just below their website URL and Thoroughbred Diesel was calling my boss (Rip Rook) and wanted it removed I did in about 24 hours AFTER Rip Rook made him comply in pricing. Problem was solved and I pulled the listing in less than 24 hours off of Google. This will react the same way so if vendors get a bad rating it will pop on search engines stopping bad vendors (like CPP).

• Like 3

On 7/30/2021 at 9:25 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Might be a time to create a write up of quality dealers for parts. :smart:

Me personally I use...

That would be great. All 4 you mention work well for me. DAP is :thumb1:

Just as an update, I received everything in a timely manner from CPP. After reading this thread I sent them a couple emails asking about my order, got replies within a couple hours. An employee named Jessica also called me to make sure that I didn’t have any further questions. I hope they have seen threads like this and are making improvements. Like I said before, I don’t use just one vendor, and have had good experiences with all of them I have used aside from Calibrated Power in Illinois. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nathan S said:

Just as an update, I received everything in a timely manner from CPP. After reading this thread I sent them a couple emails asking about my order, got replies within a couple hours. An employee named Jessica also called me to make sure that I didn’t have any further questions. I hope they have seen threads like this and are making improvements. Like I said before, I don’t use just one vendor, and have had good experiences with all of them I have used aside from Calibrated Power in Illinois. 

Lucky guy 🙂

We'd I received an air filter.... just part of order lol. And an email stating such finally... I wish someone would call me, I tried pretty hard to get them to. with no luck

• Owner

I've been getting some work done on the vendor listing. I'm building the database frame that gives structure to the database. I'm trying to include all the methods of contacting a vendor or getting products from a vendor. Then also include a comment area so you can give honest reviews of vendor performance and products.