• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

JULY 2021 - Newsletter

• Owner

Hmm... I see there is a picture problem pop up again.  My previous post had any issue with PNG photo. Here is M73M compared to CF for performance.  

Screenshot from 2021-07-23 08-15-38.png

Now lets pick it apart.

GRADE - you can clearly see CF is way slower and graded poorly. 

PERFORMANCE SCORE - Again CF is much slower. and graded accordingly. I've got a smaller server for sure but my structure like loading Java Scripts and other information quicker than CF

LARGEST CONTENT PAINT - I've manage to cut it back to mere milliseconds 800-900ms to paint most of the screen. Even with Google ads I'm still faster by another 1.7 seconds. Requirement is 1.2 seconds or less.

BLOCKING TIME - Java script are proned to blocking the page from being painted. Now using the Google Pagespeed module this module moves all the Java script till the end then there is nothing to block the page from being rendered. 44ms for M73M vs 614ms for CF. I'm 570ms faster. Requirement is less than 300ms. 

CUMULATIVE LAYOUT SHIFT - This is counting how much the page layout moves during painting of the screen. You need less than 0.1 to be a good grade. M73M is just 0.7 and then CF is shifting too much at 0.13 which is a 0.6 gain for M73M.

Now as I read on Google now the faster your score comparing to other sites the faster site will be given priority in search listing. I'm already ahead of CF with a lot of searches. 

Just take a peek the PDF I uploaded is the searches people do and the far right number is rank on the page. I'm showing my first 500 queries of 1,000 queries. You'll see after 500 different queries we are barely 4th place on the first page of any search on Google. Go ahead and look at the list and type in any query you see in the list exactly like you see it. Now it will return with the search and it should be right where the rank number put it. Fractional placement like 1.5 could land either 1st place or 2nd place depending on other site scores. Check it out!

screencapture-search-google-search-console-performance-search-analytics-2021-07-23-08_26_56.pdf

Yup, I built a hotrod server... :burnout2: Now how long can I hold first place...?

Just to show the server load. 

I've got 8 CPUs to work with. So 100% server load would be 8.00...

Load Average: 1 Minute 0.16, 5 Minute 0.16 and 15 minutes 0.16...

We are hosting up to 2,200 people per day. About 45,000 people per month. Slower summer time traffic... Not bad close to typical.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• 3 weeks later...
  • Owner

Thanks I just seen that too. I'm going to have to revisit the Google PageSpeed module and double check setting again. Last I knew there should be no image compression or rewriting. I just tried pulling the CCD network map image I had to got to edit the article, and not edit anything and then save again to get the photo back. So I got o fiddle with the Server Modules some more. 

As for the mobile experience we are at 97.8% of all URLs are rated as GOOD. Desktop is starting to come around and rise with GOOD URLs as well. 

This is where I get a bit nervous being I've finally got the mobile side doing excellent but bad configure could flip this back on us. 

@Silverwolf2691Thank you for the heads up. 

• Owner

I wish I didn't have the blow out I'm still struggling to catch up yet I'm still 2 days behind on getting jobs done. I'm trying to get the free time to actually sit down and do the code work hopefully by the Thursday or Friday I might. Been starting my morning by 5:45am and getting home by 6pm sucks and then cook a meal and hit the sack to be up early again. Last 2 days I've driven Thor about 200 per day, with road construction its really soaking up my free time fast. 

• Staff
1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I wish I didn't have the blow out I'm still struggling to catch up yet I'm still 2 days behind on getting jobs done. I'm trying to get the free time to actually sit down and do the code work hopefully by the Thursday or Friday I might. Been starting my morning by 5:45am and getting home by 6pm sucks and then cook a meal and hit the sack to be up early again. Last 2 days I've driven Thor about 200 per day, with road construction its really soaking up my free time fast. 

I just tell everyone I'll be done by Christmas. Sometimes Christmas of next year. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1