• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How do you keep the bugs out of your radiator ?

21 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Just for future reference, it's called dynamat. Not sure if that's the company that makes it or what.

I was planning on doing the same thing to mine. I'd like to add carpet as well. Mine is a basic truck, no frills.

I didn't want to say dynamat because I got other brand that was thicker and cheaper. I'll have to look back and find the name

22 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

Just for future reference, it's called dynamat. Not sure if that's the company that makes it or what.

I was planning on doing the same thing to mine. I'd like to add carpet as well. Mine is a basic truck, no frills.

20190427_114649.jpg.862c7d2e8246387fd762d92c965e51e5.jpg

I must have deleted other pictures, this is all I got

1 hour ago, Doubletrouble said:

So it does help with cab noise? And worth the effort and expense? 

I ask because I've never used it. Never been one to have a booming stereo like that.

I'd like to add that stuff inside once I get the rockers and floors free of the rust gremlins. Then the sound deadening and carpet. 

It helped higher pitch noises, dampened it down, together with fte resonator works great.

https://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/2001/dodge/ram_1500/body_mechanical_-ar-_trim/winter_and_bug_grille_screen_kit.html

https://www.amazon.com/WF923-1-Custom-Winter-Front-Screen/dp/B000766T5M

Winter cover with little doors for keeping it warm in the cold, and a screen cover for those summer months for stopping the bugs. It doesn't fit perfect on 2001s, i questioned their measuring ability, but doesn't look horrible, and works just fine.