• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Does the adrenaline affect the e c m

• Staff

Still, if the tuner is attached to the vehicle and does not have a CARB E.O. number the vehicle will fail the CA SMOG test.  I use to remove the EDGE EZ from my truck before a test 

Here is another article about the EPA and diesel tunes.

https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/1903-is-diesel-tuning-dead/ 

Edited by IBMobile
  • Thanks 1

At least they would need to know how to deal with the Quad if its on there as long they have interest in it.

Alas no one in family gives a rats behind for my truck. None of them are into working on anything mechanical. I am pretty much the only one that parents raised tha gave a hoot about working on anything. Just the way it is for me.

• Thanks 1

• Owner

Quadzilla Adrenaline does not flash anything to the ECM. Like @Dieselfuturemention above that it just modifies the ECM signal and send the modified info as a priority message. Now if you build a good tune it will be pretty much smokeless and even better MPG and performance than factory tune could. You would have to either HIDE the Quadzilla completely or just remove it before going for smog testing. 

Yes your completely safe with the Quadzilla. It does not flash any code or alter any software on the ECM.