• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Do Not Order anything from ELC Hardware.......Scammers

JAG1

• Staff

Yes I got sucked into their better price on a Bar-B-Que skillet. They are a scam company. After not getting my confirmation in my email I looked up their physical address which brought me to an Ace Hardware in Florida. When I called they explained I'm about the 36th caller to ask about an order and that ECM Hardware as they are called, is using their address. They turned them in to the Gov't but, they doubt anything will be done. Lesson to be learned, shared.......Never order anything from anyone unless you check all reviews and actually talk with them on the phone. Please be careful the world is getting crazier more lawless and little no one to keep things in check.

Edited by JAG1
  • Thanks 1

• Staff

What they want to do is cancel the account and send me another card but, since I'm running a business I wish not to wait another 2 weeks or more for a new card. So they are sending me a dispute form to resolve it. They also made it so that vendor (if you want to be nice enough to call them that) cannot place any more charges on the account. That was rotten to get me excited about grilling some nice things to eat for everyone coming to our camp this weekend. Paid for expedited shipping and it's not the money, it's the underhanded inhuman thieving dealing that really get my goat. If they were next door I would figure a way to legally hurt them.

Edited by JAG1

• Owner

I'm more picky about brand names that I order and also picking about who I order from. Like for example I had my 1977 Ford Project up there with Neil. Several things I had to get from outside companies like Tail lights, front marker lights, side marker lights, and four bulb sockets. I've found several eBay pages and typically skip the used junk prices. Then I found a Ford Bronco site that had the tails, front and side markers. Bad part is there was two listing with or without reflector for the rears. No phone number. No way to just order the pieces I needed. I ended up reordering the rear tails from RockAuto and then found a better deal on the bulb sockets for the front and rear. Some times its better to stick with what you know than trying to get the best price. 

On 7/29/2021 at 1:15 AM, JAG1 said:

If they were next door I would figure a way to legally hurt them

Legally hurt...... I'd just smash their face in with a shovel, I detest with a serious vengence idiots ripping people off, I don't care one jot if Jeff Bozo or any other billionaire gets took to the cleaners but the guy that works for a living now that is different

• Thanks 1