• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help with testing an Edge Comp Box or the wiring diagram for the harness

Hello All,

Over the years I have jumped around the different fueling boxes.  I have uncovered my old edge comp box without the wiring harness.

I can get a new harness for $150.00 from Edge but before I shell out $150.00 for the harness I would like to verify my box works. I called Edge and they told me that my box is too old, build date of 12/31/2002, and they no longer support testing of this box but can provide the wiring harness.   

If someone out there has a wiring harness that they can provide a wiring diagram so I can make my own, or if I could plug my box into someones truck and confirm it works before I shell out $150.00 to buy a new harness from Edge.

I am in the Sacramento California area.

Can someone out there help me?
TIA,
Brian

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 6:53 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Let me dig my old Edge Comp out I've still got mine in the shop somewhere and I'll dig it up and give you pins and wire colors and going to what. Mine is a 2002 edition of the Edge Comp so it might vary a bit. 

Were you able to dig out the wiring harness?  Please take this as being pushey.

Thanks Brian

Good Evening All,

Any suggestions as to who sells OEM style connectors, both male and female?  I am searching the internet now and was wondering if anyone has already found a good supplier.

Thanks Al.

Brian

For the wiring,  Is this correct?

Tab Up Left to Right

#1           LT. Blue                =             Data Link

#2           Blue                      =             Data Link

#3           Tan                       =             Map (male or female)

#4           Black                    =             Ground

#5           Red                       =             12+ Supply

#6           Green                   =             Map (male or female)

#7           White                   =             Map (male or female)

#8           Grey                      =             VP44

Thanks,

Brian

• Staff