• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Been a feel good weekend. Let me explain.

Doubletrouble

• Staff

An electrician ordered a brand new Duramax for himself but, it took so long to get it from the factory the dealer offered 9 grand to him if he would back out of the deal because the price had gone up so drastically. It was a nice truck but, 87 grand yikes! He went on to say that he needs to get my job done and ready for drywall since he's taking the truck for a two week trip back to Tennessee to ready a home for his family to move into back there. I said let me know when you get stuck in Texas I'll come save you with my Cummins. We were both laughing about it with his other co worker while they were finishing up my job.

Three weeks goes by and he shows up on the job with pictures of his new half circle driveway in front of the place he is selling here in Oregon. I didn't want to say it but, dang that driveway was shaped so perfect like the capital letter 'C'. I couldn't resist, '' hey, it's 'C' for Cummins! We were all laughing about that one too. Laughter and camping with family and friends, the two best things in life...

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• Staff
5 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Laughter and camping with family and friends, the two best things in life...

I agree

This time out my buddy loaded our golf cart on a trailer and pulled it out there for us. It's actually the wifes cart, a 1969 harley davidson 3 wheel painted black with orange pinstripe with black/orange upholstery. That cart drew a lot of looks. Everyone else has the new fancy lifted ez-go type carts. Lol

When my buddy backed his dodge Dakota under the front of his fifth wheel people kept stopping to ask him how the he77 he pulled that camper with that little truck. Lmao

We had a really good time out there. Already have reservations for memorial day next year!

20210910_174839.jpg

Edited by Doubletrouble
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2