• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dripley is Okay....

JAG1

• Staff

He texted me back the other night to tell me that his wife's mother died at 92. It is a huge loss to the family because she was the best kind of person. Just a very cool lady in many ways. It's a great loss to his wife and him too.

To add to that Dripley goes to start his truck to start another new Chic-Fil-A  building and his truck has a bad ECM, won't start.

I hope he gets it fixed soon not a problem too much. I am also sorry to hear about his cool mother in law, who passed away recently. That's always hard on the wife.

• Sad 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Staff
34 minutes ago, Max Tune said:

His 2nd gen is acting up and he can't diagnose it......so he drops off probably the most knowledgeable 2nd gen site on the web, of which he has been an integral part........

I'm more than confused.

Me too. I did not ask him too much about that after he talked like his absence was just sort of a break from everything because of a death in the family. It hit everyone real hard.

Im going to get after him again and report back next few days or so.

• Like 3

If his wife's mom was the last family member of that property, or if things weren't set up with a will or anything, the estate is possibly/probably in the probate system. A coworker of mine went through the same thing, took months to clear everything in the probate system.

There's a lot that happens, and has to happen, when both parents pass after the funeral. @Mopar1973Man I think you had to deal with some of that when your mom passed. Its hard dealing with the loss combined with any family history that might have been brought out. Then dealing with a court system that works about as fast as the dmv does in a normal year (at least in my state)..

• Staff

I know they had a Chick Fil A  built but had no permanent source of power from the grid. This was simply because the shopping center adjacent was already at capacity. They knew this going in and figured they could buy an easement to come in from another way but one property owner is holding them hostage in a sense because he wants a ton of money for the easement to run the utilities. They can horizontally drill and control with directional drilling so the owners property wouldn't be disturbed or muddied up. I know he had that and then at the same time starting another Chic Fil A he says is his last one and then he retires, This last one is quite a distance for him too. So a lot going on. Dripley told me about one other Chic Fil A that went way behind schedule. So bad they had to fire the superintendent. They got Dripley right when he needed a break as they had no other choice. I think he been overwhelmed with all this at once.

I just now remembered all this stuff    :punish::duh:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
11 minutes ago, Max Tune said:

This is why I like this place. I don't feel so alone in my life progression......or recession......or whatever the heck is happening.

Thanks, I appreciate the comment.

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...