• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Door jam foam fell out

Hey Folks,

Not sure what it is called, but the piece of foam in the front of the door jam.  (my internet is too slow to run the parts catalog)

Anyone replaced or repaired one of these when it fell out?  Wondering i can use adhesive to put it back in place.  My truck is already loud enough in the wind, not sure I want anything else to add to the sound.

Thanks

20211218_145715.jpg

20211218_144926.jpg

• Staff

Use a heat gun and warm the mating sufaces and silly cone will work fine but, tape it on for a week in cold temps. We found in construction when using a caulk adhesive sealant it won't hold well until you warm the surface first. You can see the light film of mosture drying off the surface when using the heat gun.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1