• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It's awfully quiet around here.

Doubletrouble

• Staff

It's been pretty quiet here on our little corner of the interweb. Is everyone that busy with the upcoming holidays? If so I get it but I get bored. This is my Facebook. :lmao:

I've been somewhat busy with work but decided to take Thursday off so i could have a little home time to get some things done around here.

the wife has been doing her Christmas baking. I've done my best to stay out of the finished baked good but that don't always work out. Lol

Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

• Like 3

I've already said most things I wanted to say. For the most part I was talking to myself :lmao: but it's ok to each their own. I'm always seeing what's up here, lots of same old so I don't bother interfering most of the time. Some new posts about same problems etc. 

I'm taking rest of the year off, been saving time off for things I love but this covvaids bs screwed my schedule up big time last few years, so I'm burning time off and just going to hang with kids and do things I normally don't have time to. Sleep eat repeat... Maybe some skating, skiing, trampoline park, nerf gun wars, camp fires, grilling, drunking, bla bla bla.

• Staff

I am redoing a stairwell for some real nice folks. They are part of the owners to an auto parts store. They are so nice, the same people are working there since I started going there in the 80's. All new finish treads and skirtboards. New handrail that has LED lights hidden under the handrail. They come on by motion. Soon as I'm done it will be Christmas or I may have one day or so to finish up afterward. They are so nice as they aren't like many folks who have to have everything done by Christmas eve. It really cool working there.

After Christmas, The wife and I , as long as she ain't crabby, will go somewhere for a day or two just to get away..We kinda been couped up a lot with all the rain.

6 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

Those signs were put up after Sonny Bono skied there.

What happened to him?

• Staff

Yep, I make her the boss when it's like that... only way to stop every bone from hurting. And I thought not having hearing aids would help. 

Give me thoughts if you wish... I'm developing the opinion that this Virus will never go away until everyone becomes naturally immune, therefore wearing masks, getting jabbed, sanitizing everything is prolonging the situation. Also getteg the jab is causing mutations. What say you? Thanks in advance everyone. 

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Give me thoughts if you wish... I'm developing the opinion that this Virus will never go away until everyone becomes naturally immune, therefore wearing masks, getting jabbed, sanitizing everything is prolonging the situation. Also getteg the jab is causing mutations. What say you?

I agree 100%. I have heard accredited doctors and scientists come out publicly and say that the "vaccine" is what causes the mutations, fauci even said it himself! 

It is also causing swelling of the heart and blood clots. There have been many many soccer players in Europe that have collapsed on the field with heart attacks. Some have even died from this. These were athletes mind you and should be in tip top shape.

The main stream media does not report any of this. Our government is hell bent on making everyone take these shots. I firmly believe there is a world wide agenda afoot here to reduce the population and they are pushing these new "green" deals such as electric cars. The whole thing is being done in the name of climate change. Bit truthfully it's just the elite seizing control through medical tyranny.

Non compliance is my strategy so far. I refuse to take a shot that has not been tested per the fda standard vaccine test procedure which takes minimum 10 years.

For God sake, the cdc changed their definition of a vaccine to be able to even categorize this shot as a vaccine! 

• Like 4

• Staff

@Doubletrouble,is there a good source we can read about the bad, ugly on the vaccine, what its done? 

I have reason to believe that our so called leaders are making huge sums of money invested in big pharma.

Did you see the news excert where a reporter surprised Nancy Pelosi and asked, '' Nancy, how do you explain your enormous increase in net worth over a short period of time? Aren't you promoting legislation that helps you improve your assets? You never saw such a guilty look on Nancy's face, like a billboard with a certain guilty expression she couldn't hide. For a moment she was stopped in her tracks. Finally someone caught her off guard. I was surprised how very revealing that moment was.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff
10 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

For God sake, the cdc changed their definition of a vaccine to be able to even categorize this shot as a vaccine! 

From The Epoch Times December 15-20, 2021: "Unlike conventional vacccines that provide immunity, COVID vaccines merely reduces symptom severity."  

10 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

There have been many many soccer players in Europe that have collapsed on the field with heart attacks. Some have even died from this.

From The Epoch Times December 15-20, 2021: "A study published in the Nov. 8, 2021, edition of the journal Circulation noted "dramatic changes" in the heart and blood vessels following a COVID-19 vaccine."  

• Thanks 1

• Staff
  • Staff
5 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

almost nothing is happening aside form few idiots driving by themselves in cars wearing diapers

Some people are just insecure and prefer the anonymity a good face diaper gives.   If they are wearing designer face diapers, then it's a fashion statement.

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2021 at 8:52 PM, Doubletrouble said:

Sounds like a good plan. Nothing wrong with some down time from the grind. 

Last year I had the entire winter off for the most part. From November through February I was down due to a torn meniscus in my knee. I enjoyed the time off. Would have been better if it were for a different reason.

I retired 3 years ago and I love it. If I knew it was this good, I'd have done it right outta high skool.....

😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1