• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Notes from Diesel Dad to Younger Folks...

JAG1

• Staff

Get yourself a decent enough place away from towns and cities. Not too big of a house but, a good enough shop that you can do most all your own work. Build up tools too. Got to go Power going out any min.

6 years ago a bad storm came through my town and my power was out for 8 days. I learned some things about myself. What did I miss the most? Wasn’t tv, or lights, or the refrigerator…it was hot showers. Gah that was miserable. A week later I added a backup generator that will run my entire house…haven’t had to use it one single time. Oh well.

• Staff

Yep, Mine was flickering so much with strong wind this morning, I thought sure it was going out. We use the RV when it does. I'm glad as we are cooking a nice dinner tonight on elect oven. I have two smaller gens,. one for the fridge/ lights and the other for the RV.