• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Own a bike? Post a pic, let's get started

IMG_20170601_191648407.jpg.19fff1d37f7118a9b3baa07973e5a5ea.jpgIMG_20170601_191637828.jpg.5134a87ab0bcecb7eba591e162ab299b.jpg2002 Heritage Softail. My baby...

IMG_20210804_111428381_HDR.jpg.8bea5c101950e1d0cf0299a6d20cfe37.jpgIMG_20210929_122859102_HDR.jpg.dec23eeb3a8b8f6cf7f35b0644707dec.jpg

2020 HD Trike. My old age answer to old age. Not stopping me from traveling.

2018 Ultra Limited. My retirement gift to myself. Loved it, but my knees are getting bad and almost lost it a couple times. Traded it for the Trike.

image.jpg.fb652127333fc3e4ea751ae0db79b26c.jpgimage.jpg.bdc182d0656ee6df0db9478e11ff221a.jpgIMG_20210406_152954477.jpg.897d533376ce69d767b414c349a6dab8.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks. I really liked the Limited. Hated to trade it. Rode 4.5 hrs. each way to get the Trike last April. Was a chilly day. Wife doesn't like cold. Told her it was about 3 hrs each way. She wasn't happy, but didn't complain. Told her if I told the truth, she'd of never went. She said I was right. I think that was the first and last time I've been right in 13.5 years, so it was worth it.....🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

• Staff

Those trikes are nice. Been trying to talk a buddy into one, he has back and leg issues and has trouble holding his 2 wheeler up. His wife won't have it. She says those are for old people. 

If that's what ya gotta do to ride then do it! If I were him I'd already have one. If she didn't like it then I guess I ride solo.

• Like 1

• Owner

Well don't have pictures right at this time but I do have...

2008 Honda Rancher 420cc

1983 Honda Goldwing 1100cc

As for the ATV I'm going to start using it for what its suppose to is recreational vehicle instead of my yard mule. 

As for the Goldwing it been sitting for years. I parked it after I blew the left head gasket. No matter what I've done after that always had a over heat issue. Radiator rodded out and clean, the water pump replaced, thermostat replaced, full gauges added (Autometer), etc. Still run upwards of 230*F on a cool day. The only way to ride it was near 40*F day then it barely makes like 200*F coolant temp. My theory is the head was milled too much and compression is too high now. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Was going to get all the Chrome powder coated black on the trike. First load was all the little stuff. Got that back and started really tearing it down to get forks, handlebars, engine chrome, crash bar, all the big stuff off. Got fairing and gas tank off and was going to start in the crash bar AND I FIND AN ANTI FREEZE LEAK! The engine has liquid cooled heads and the radiators are in the lowers, mounted to the crash bar. One is leaking. Putting bike back together to take it in for warranty. Just great.....

• Staff

@Max Tune, that sucks! that was one of my concerns with these new milwaukee 8's there using now. Harley vibrate, the new ones not as much as they used to but they still do. Thats gonna be rough on those small radiators. 

My brother has an '18 or '19 ultra with that motor. My son just bought a '21 with the 107. Not knocking them it's just that I'm not completely sold on them yet either. 

Hope they get it fixed soon for ya!

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's just a hose or something. Don't think the radiator broke, but you never know. My problem is I wanted to just tear into it and see, but being under warranty, I didn't want to get warranty claim denied because I opened it up.

• Staff

Used to love to ride, was such a blast but, one accident and so many close calls kept telling me to quit. Be watchful out there some crazy even deliberate nut cases out there

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

76 Fantic Caballero, 76 Gilera, 81 Yamaha DT 250 (new at the time) 78 Suzuki GT250, 70 CB350, 77 CB750, 81 Suzuki GS1000, 79 Yamaha RD400, 86 Suzuki GSXR100

no doubt more I forgot

Not got any now which is a shame as each above would be £5k to £10k

Fancy a old Harley, WLA would be just right but prices are silly, might have to be a really old British bike as there is a British bike shop just down the road from me that stock pretty much everything parts wise and the owner knows his stuff

• Owner

Hmmm. I've got a list of motorcycles I've owned at some point. Today really I'm not interested in the past technology being it was very basic. Today's technology in motorcycles is much improved but the style of bike I would ride isn't produced. Not much for racing styles or wanna be Harleys. I miss my V45 Honda, kind of a blend of daily driver but sporty.

• Owner

Even the Goldwing I've got under my deck isn't too bad its very economy being the last MPG numbers was like 50 to 52 MPG. Just if the overheating issue could be resolved I would ride it again. I missed the summer days darting into town and back actually quite relaxing to do. Cranking out to tunes and hauling down the pavement. 

• Like 1

IMG_20220421_170540796.jpg.88593d293acd4b3a5014c229e00e0275.jpgCleaned trike up last week. Was in the 80s here Saturday. Hosed off the radiator that I found the leak on, then blew it off well. Went for about a hundred mile loop and got home....no leak. Don't know why it pushed antifreeze out. Wasn't much, but any is too much. Still under warranty this whole year so going to ride it and watch.

Edited by Max Tune
  • Like 1