• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My '16 Harley Tri Glide Ultra

• Staff

Here's my '16 Harley Tri Glide Ultra in Cosmic Blue Pearl (one year color).

So far, it has Vance and Hines full exhaust system, Screamin' Eagle stage 1 air cleaner, Power Vision and Target Tune tuner, Legend Suspension front and back, 1.25" rear lift kit, 10" apes, and Harley heated grips.

Waiting on my buddy so we can install my Fueling Reaper 574 cams, Screamin' Eagle perfect fit pushrods, Torrington inner cam bearings, and .030" head gaskets.

I'm having an Upholstery shop make a custom seat cover for my CVO heated Hammock seat.

20210704_114502.jpg

20210704_114402.jpg

20210704_114412.jpg

• Like 1

• Staff

Very nice! That would be a comfortable ride! Like the color to! 

Tried talking my dad into a tri-glide, he thought about it for a little while but I think his back is just to bad to handle it anymore.

I see myself on one at some point. I'd like to test ride one sometime, they look very comfortable and stable, be a whole different kind of riding but riding none the less. Thanks for posting it, sweet ride.

• Like 1

If he can't ride because of back issues, the Trike won't help. Because of the two wide rear tires, you get alot of side to side bumping. By side to side I mean when one wheel hits a bump, that side lifts and you get a kind of sideways force to your body. On a bike you get the up and down bumping, then add in the side to side and the ride on a trike is definitely rougher.

If that makes sense.....

• Owner

I think when people build trike the rear tires are automotive size and weight but that trike weighs much less but still people over inflate the rear tires creating the bump problem. I get similar if I'm setup for my plow blade for tire pressures then remove the plow my ATV rides really rough like the rear tire are solid. Adjust the pressures based on weigh the ride will improve a bit more.

• Like 1

• Staff
On 2/19/2022 at 1:07 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

I think when people build trike the rear tires are automotive size and weight but that trike weighs much less but still people over inflate the rear tires creating the bump problem. I get similar if I'm setup for my plow blade for tire pressures then remove the plow my ATV rides really rough like the rear tire are solid. Adjust the pressures based on weigh the ride will improve a bit more.

I do that with my 3500 as well. With it being a dually and 99% of the time it's empty. The door sticker says 65 psi front and 50 psi rear. She rides pretty rough like that. I air down the rear tires to 42-45 psi and it helps alot. Also keeps the tread wear more even across the tire as well.

• Like 1