• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Up to 70° tomorrow! Can't wait.

• Staff

You read that right, here in northwest Ohio it's supposed to be sunny and 70 tomorrow. The bikes battery is on the slow charger to be load tested in the morning. Might have to take off for a couple hours tomorrow to get a pack of smokes or something. Lol :whistle2::woot::burnout2:

Edited by Doubletrouble
  • Like 1

• Staff

Well, I did not get to ride Saturday,  had to help my brother fix his wife's car. That took way more time than I expected. 

I did charge the battery and reinstall it in the bike. Fired it up for the first time this year. Man did it sound good. Gonna have to spend some money this year. Need 2 new tires before our trip to Florida in late may. I'd like to replace the tuner I messed up as well. (Whole nother story there)

Today it's back to reality,  it's 35° outside and raining. Mother nature is a mean old hag!