• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You couldn't write it

Read a peice this morning stating the Russian army vehicles are suffering huge amount of tyre problems which is slowing their advancement

Turns out that corrupt army personel are buying tyres made guess where ?

Michelin XZ something or other  $36,000 per 50 tyres   versus  $208 per 50 tyres..... bargain.... guaranteed for a full 4 revolutions of the wheel then your on your own  :lmao:

• Staff

It would really be something if the Russian army simply refused to kill anymore. Rebelling against their own leader, care for the innocent. I couldn't push the button on a hospital or other innocent targets. That's so stupid.

3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

It would really be something if the Russian army simply refused to kill anymore. Rebelling against their own leader, care for the innocent. I couldn't push the button on a hospital or other innocent targets. That's so stupid.

Thing is Russian people do not get facts but fabricated rubbish to suit the rhetoric at the time, nothing but state media peddling garbage 

• Staff
4 minutes ago, wil440 said:

Thing is Russian people do not get facts but fabricated rubbish to suit the rhetoric at the time, nothing but state media peddling garbage 

The Russian Ministry of Peace tells the Ministry of Truth tells the proletariat.  It's the same in China and what they would like to do here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAG1 said:

How come all the guys on this forum are so good at seeing thru bull $hit and they can't? Is that because Michael Nelson is our leader? :thumb1::burnout:

Not quite my friend but close, each person on here has made the choice to be here which in real terms is a cost to each one of us, this cost is miniscule to the returns

The word here is "choice" lets not forget that there are still in 2022 countries that do not have any choice.

As many would have noticed myself and @Tractorman have had what you would call a really interesting debate/aurgument in another thread, no crossed words, no fisticuffs, no nukes just different opinions, doesn't matter the outcome what matters is the whole thing was not and never will be sensored by the state, there are countries that are that scared of change they force feed people with utter garbage, thankfully I don't live in one.

• Like 1

• Staff

Thanks wil440, I haven't read that thread as I'm getting some important things that need doing. It's hard to believe people can be influenced much the wrong way but, then look at all this gender change, racist because you drive a chevy or wear a cowboy hat. All those things are personal differences, part of our culture... all their doing is teaching a contentious lawless agenda that for some of the mentallly ill means resorting to violence on innocent people as okay. My opinion is that America is teaching nothing but a complete hate unforgiving agenda toward anyone that may have a human trait they don't like. It is so sick when many of these things should remain personal and get back to teaching and educating properly.

• Like 1