• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where'd Everybody Go?

• Staff

Back to the drop in site traffic if I may. 

It's spring, people are getting outside to take care of landscaping, ready for camping, boating or whatever summer time activity they enjoy. I know I've been busy getting ready for a trip to Florida lately and working on the camper to enjoy that some this year to. I've had a couple issue pop up that I posted on here but for the most part it's all be routine maintenance and minor repair work.

I get on regularly just to look around and see what's going on. I also feel a bit of duty to do so being a part of the staff but that's just be being a responsible adult.(can't belive I just said that)

I think site traffic will come back up again once the initial summer bug bite wears down. 

As for particular members not being around much I can't speak to their individual situations but they may be lurking and just didn't have the time to add anything.

Time will tell.

P.S. I would like to point out that I tried my best to leave the political stuff alone this time. I would rant for a while on those subjects. But, that said. I pray for all of us in this great country. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

It's spring, people are getting outside to take care of landscaping, ready for camping, boating or whatever summer time activity they enjoy.

Huh? Spring?

- John

Yesterday...

20220508_181657.jpg.1ca7542e909d6dcdd04ccf10eba85509.jpg

This morning....

20220508_193839.jpg.c12931a0ce46987b84a70caa4fc47e66.jpg