New Girl on the bloc

• Board Of Directors

Hey all, I'm Katie. I. Here to do book work for Mike and dealing with creating a social media presence. I'm open to any ideas and suggestions! 

• Board Of Directors

Hello Katie, welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you and others supported his idea of having a vacation which helped him to finally go.:rv:

• Like 1

• Administrator
Posted (edited)

Like I mention on another post I have got game plans and things in process. Things are going to change a bunch. @Honey Badger is a huge help to making things happen. By the time I get back I should be able to release more info.

Between the two of us we are going to start doing videos, more social media, etc. There is going to be changes all for good reasons.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• Board Of Directors
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Better bring the injectors, turbo, and set of tires. It going to be a wild ride. :lmao::burnout:

Minds his manners like he's from West Point when there's something he likes at the diner table. :thumb1:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1

• Board Of Directors
1 hour ago, Honey Badger said:

Oh , I have known Mike for almost 4 years lol

Mike is a good person. He likes to help others as long as he can take care of himself and keep his place up and others don't take advantage of his good nature :thumb1:. Never seen him on vacation tho with that wild side.

• Board Of Directors

Oh , I have known Mike for almost 4 years lol I have my own place and handle my own business.  Mike is a great guy. And yes,,,people need to stop using him. And I'm going to be helping with that too. 😁

• Administrator

Welcome, I do think if time was available to make Mike's brain / site resources into a social media output there could be money to be made.  However it all comes down to how much free time is able to be put up.  As life keeps going I find myself with less and less of that thing called time.

Anything to expand the user base is a good thing.

Just wanted to say Hello.

Also,  a couple of things:

After the "Subscription" heading is selected, the following is displayed, "Mopar1973Man.com is a privately owed, technical support website dedicated to the Dodge Cummins truck community."  I thin the work "owed" is intended to be "owned".

A question.  When following "Mopar1973Man's Adventure to California" thread, I cannot reply.  Is this intended?

Thank you,

- John

• Board Of Directors
3 hours ago, Tractorman said:

question.  When following "Mopar1973Man's Adventure to California" thread, I cannot reply.  Is this intended?

You have to join the club that the post is in  really easy.

I sent an invitation to you for the club. Should be able to click on that and join.

Advertisements and Ad Blockers

Mopar1973Man.Com uses the income from advertisers to pay the bills on the website. Please whitelist your ad blockers for Mopar1973Man.Com this will allow advertisements to display on our pages but allows you to still block ads on the other websites you visit. 

image.png

I will whitelist Mopar1973Man.Com