• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck prices are up

I mean I posted a while ago about a second gen that had 69 miles on it that auctioned for 76k..

For a second gen, Figure a frame off restore of every nut, bolt, wire, and part, bring it to essentially zero miles, that's gotta grab 45k+ easily. Even more depending on what you do for go fast parts and what paint job you are striving for.. Show quality all the way down to a "looks good at 10 feet away" paint job..  

I watch a Uk program about a auction house in North Yorkshire..... Thornton le Dale,  Mathewsons, program is called Bangers and Cash, it's on the internet so available to all, everything motor vehicle, UK, USA, everything

Prices are well eye opening to say the least, I wish I'd barn stored every vehicle I have owned

I watched one program with a Mini Cooper S fetched out of a small garage that the roof had fell in years ago this mini had to be strapped onto a pallet it was that bad, it would not have been good scrap unless there's a market for iron oxide, it was certainly over £20k and I want to say £40k but can't remember

https://www.mathewsons.co.uk/bangers-and-cash/

The under hood view of this truck didn't look like a complete rebuild. It looked like it had been used regularly. Interior looked clean but not spectacular. I'd guess new paint, but definitely wasn't a frame off rebuild.